A lot of survivalists talk about “survival mind-set” – that intestinal fortitude to survive at all costs, using whatever means necessary.
But there's another aspect of the mental game of survival that you must develop… and it's even more important in certain scenarios you may face in the potentially violent aftermath of a collapse or crisis.
It's your “combat mind-set”!
In this week's broadcast, I'll share 5 “do or die” questions you must answer NOW – before you're consumed by the chaos of a collapse!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll find in this week's episode…
- Why you need to take a closer look at the people you call “friends” and “neighbors”. (It's nothing personal… it's just about surviving.)
- Why that honest, upstanding upbringing you had may keep you from doing what you need to in order to survive and protect those you love.
- Every soldier must face this one question when facing the enemy. I almost failed… and don't want to see the same happen to you!
- How to analyze your own “combat experience”… and train realistically to fill in the gaps!
- Hardcore gun-owners will hate this last question… but your overconfidence could be your weakest link and I urge you to add this one weapon to your arsenal today!
Make no mistake… with collapse comes chaos and the potential for violence.
Ask yourself these questions today and answer them honestly.
Then take action.
Resources From This Podcast:
- Realistic Gun-Fight Drills (You Can Do At Home!)
- Free Book: How To Build The Ultimate Survival Weapons Arsenal
- My #1 Favorite Survival Weapon