We Hung Out LIVE With Kris Paronto!
Did you see the recent blockbuster movie, “13 Hours”?
This was the real-life account of how 6 military contractors saved American lives during the recent Benghazi terror attacks.
Kris “Tanto” Paronto was one of the 5 heroic contractors who survived that night and his harrowing experience has taught him a lot about real-world violence when you’re surrounded by danger… and don’t know who the enemy is…
…and NWPA members got to hang out with Kris in our Patriot Roundtable!
If you missed the LIVE hangout with Kris…
Here’s How To Access The Recorded Roundtable:
Here’s A Quick Peek At What We Covered…
- Bruce G. from Kansas City asked, “We can talk about the OODA loop all day long, but I worry about freezing under stress. How do I increase my mental reaction time in an emergency?”
- Melissa D from Los Angeles asked, “The idea of dealing with violence makes me feel nauseous, but I desperately want to protect my family. How can I work on improving my mindset to deal with the reality of using force to defend my loved ones?”
- Bob T. from Gainesville, FL asked, “Social chaos scares the crap out of me. It seems like when the rule of law is out the door, it’s every man for himself. How do I protect my family when literally every single person I encounter might represent a threat — people who yesterday were just my neighbors, or the other guy at the grocery store?”
- Earl H. from Phoenix, AZ asked, “I live in an apartment and I don’t have a lot of security options like a homeowner might, because I can’t do a lot of modifications to the property. What home defense and security preparations would you suggest for a renter like me?”
- As well as casual chit-chat!