Facing multiple attackers in a real streetfight is one of the most life-threatening encounters you could ever find yourself in!
Unfortunately, most “self-defense training” is done with a heavy focus on one-on-one attacks… even though the reality is that most criminal attacks aren't always a one-on-one scenario.
Criminals don't want a “fair fight”… which is why they use weapons and troll in gangs to stack the odds in their favor – whether for a parking lot holdup or a violent home invasion.
Of course your best defense in a multiple attacker fight is to get away as quickly as possible… but you and I both know that this isn't always an option and you may have to fight for your life against 1, 2, 3, or even MORE attackers.
That's why, in this week's episode, I asked my old friend (and Israeli Commando), Moni Aizik, to share with us his best tactics for surviving this very real threat!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- How to develop a “multi-attack mind-set” so you don't defeat yourself before the attack has already begun!
- “Who” to hit FIRST! This is the most debated question in the multiple attacker self-defense strategy… and these tips will make sure you don't hesitate on your pre-emptive strike!
- Real-world close-combat tactics that will destroy your attackers one-by-one as they crumble at your feet!
- Controlling the “battlefield”: How to use movement (and your environment) to your advantage when surrounded by attackers!
- Simple training strategies for multiple attacker scenarios! Really good tips in this one!
Multiple attacker self-defense strategies are an absolute necessity for any “protector”… and these tips will get you well on your way to mastering this critical need.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Download The FREE Show Notes (We do all the work for you! Audio, Transcriptions & “Cheat Sheet” – PLUS… A FREE bonus report!)