It was Michael Janich & Col. Rex Applegate who coined the phrase…
…”Bullseyes don’t shoot back”!
But when your adrenaline is pumping and your heart is in your throat, that’s not always an easy thing to do, no matter how simple it may seem down at the gun range.
In the end, your mind will betray you and your training will take over.
In this podcast, you’ll pick up some great tips you can use right away to become a faster, more accurate shooter – even under stress!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here’s what you’ll discover when you listen in:
- A unique way to tell whether a gun (any gun) is designed to fit the way you’ll naturally respond in a shootout!
- The single biggest mistake even veteran shooters make that robs them of dead-eye accuracy (and how to fix it fast)!
- The right way to use “dry-fire exercises” to get your shot-groups super tight (with a step-by-step drill you can do right now!)
- How to develop shooting accuracy when preparing for a high-intensity, adrenalized gunfight where your life – or the life of someone you love – is on the line!
- A practical training trick you can use for concealed-carry tactics that will get you from your holster to your target with pin-point aim!
When it’s you or your attacker, only your “hits” count… so you damn well better put these training tips to work for you now in case you need to rely on them later.