If you’re a “bigger is better” class of gun-owner, then you may be missing out on the big stopping power available in probably the most overlooked weapon you should consider adding to your personal defense arsenal…
… the snubbie!
Fortunately, snubs have a vocal advocate in my good friend, Michael de Bethencourt, who has made it his mission to convert responsibly-armed citizens to the serious life-saving potential these little pipsqueeks can offer you.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here’s what you’ll discover in this week’s broadcast:
- Why the snub-nose revolver has a distinct advantage (yes… ADVANTAGE!) over many other personal defense firearms.
- The 3 most important features to look for when choosing a snubbie for concealed carry!
- Critical factors in doing a rapid re-load of your wheelgun in the middle of an adrenalized gunfight!
- How to maximize the snub-nose revolver’s stopping power with the right ammunition!
- Close-quarters gunfighting! Real-world tactics for putting the snubbie into action during an ambush attack!
You’re almost guaranteed to become a “snubbie convert” after listening to Michael’s brain-spanking logic and strategies!