Who says the undead have nothing to teach us?
Despite the fantasy aspect of the zombie apocalypse threat, there's actually a lot you can learn from the survival scenarios depicted in zombie movies, shows, and books… if you're paying attention.
In this podcast, Jake Sepulveda reveals some real-world “zombie defense squad” survival tactics that could protect you in a collapse.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll discover when you listen in:
- The 5 types of “zombies” that you could bump into on your way to the TEOTWAWKI supermarket!
- Zombie weapons for your own personal collapse arsenal! (Bash their brains before they eat yours!)
- How to avoid detection not only from the “walking dead”, but from looters, beggars, and government henchmen on a FEMA round-up run!
- Pandemic viruses, toxic exposure, and avoiding the “infected” in a post-collapse wasteland!
- Do you watch “The Walking Dead”? Check out our real-world survival tactics from Rick, Daryl and the gang!
If you wake up one morning with a walker chewing on your eyeballs because you didn't listen to this podcast and follow our advice… well… better you than me, amigo!