Last week we held our live “Gun Training Tips Roundtable & Giveaway” event and it was a HUGE success!
We got over 800 great training tips in from our magazine subscribers, Facebook fans, and podcast listeners and I'm STILL yanking out some amazing fun, new tips as I pour over all the info!
In fact, this week only, you can get a free download of the entire gun-training tips call so you can grab the audio recording (over 90 minutes!) and listen to yourself to add some new drills and tactics to your training.
And as a little teaser, for this week's podcast episode, I thought I'd share with you just 5 cool gun-training tips I hand-selected from the ones submitted by our fans.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll discover in this week's episode…
- “Bad guys” don't attack when YOU have the advantage… and Shawn M. (Chicago, IL) has a great “quick tip” to help you prepare for any less-than-ideal conditions!
- I've never seen a gangbanger wear a bulls-eye on his chest… which is why Frederick E's (Fort Fairfield, ME) live-fire range trick will really put you to the test to see how you can shoot against a real person!
- Cory L. from Citrus Heights, CA reveals his amazing dry-fire setup for fast, realistic mag changes you're gonna want to put to use right away!
- Want to simulate the anxiety of a real attack AND get “pro” firearms feedback at the same time? Ronald G from Oak Hill, WV challenges you to try his ego-busting arrangement right in your own living room!
- What does golf and gunfighting have in common? I take Will H's (Davenport, FL) tip and connect the dots for you so you can finally be the “expert” your family is expecting you to be when they need you – and your gun – the most!
This is only a small sample of the amazing tactics you'll find in this week's podcast… as well as the free gun-training tips you can grab this week off our site!