The phrases say it all…
…”self-defense“… “firearms defense“…
The word “defense” implies that you’re on the receiving end of a violent attacker… and that puts you at a serious disadvantage in being able to survive a real street fight – especially when we’re talking hand-to-hand or hand-to-weapon combat.
The key to surviving is to turn the tables on your assailant and dominate HIM – forcing him to react to YOU in order to defend himself.
This kind of “street fight domination” takes special knowledge of how to fight back so for this week’s podcast episode, I called up my friend (and badass bodyguard), Mike Gillette, to share some key self-defense tips from his new training program.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How to strategically position your body during the “interview” stage of an attack… to set yourself up for dominating control over your aggressor!
- Using the “science of leverage” to strip your attacker of his ability to throw a punch!
- Mike’s simple “takedown formula” for putting your attacker on the pavement with a pounding “thud”!
- How to man-handle a bigger, stronger attacker like he’s a sack of potatoes!
- Training tips & tricks for dominating any attacker in a real street fight!
Whether you’re looking for new tactics for how to win a real street fight or you’re a concealed carry “gun guy/gal”, these skills will make you far more prepared for an attack!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=142c28dc6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox] (We do all the work for you! Audio, Transcriptions & “Cheat Sheet”!)
- Check Out Mike Gillette’s New Self-Defense Training Videos…