Over the years, the #1 question we’ve always received from readers when it comes to self-defense is…
…”How can I win a real street-fight against a bigger, stronger, attacker?”
Well, I won’t lie… size DOES make a difference when it comes to fighting.
But it’s not “THE” determining factor… and this week I’ll share with you 3 critical factors you can use to know without a doubt that you have the ability to destroy someone twice your size and strength!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The “martial arts myth” that even self-defense instructors (who have never been in a real fight) fall prey to!
- What a $100 bill can teach you about the life-or-death reality of the first seconds of an attack!
- How to strike “superhero hard”… even if you’re 80 lbs soaking wet!
- Why I’m NOT a fan of the “groin strike”… and what to do instead!
- The weakest spots of the human body (that even jacked-up, muscle-bound felons can’t train to protect)!
Believe it or not, the “little guy/gal” can actually have an advantage in a real street fight against a larger attacker!
But only if you follow these 3 critical self-defense tips now!