There isn’t a prepper on the planet who hasn’t fantasized about it…
… a rolling “battle fortress” on wheels – complete with spiked rims and a mounted .50-cal on top – gassed up and ready to plow through the hordes of zombies gathering outside your home’s picket fence!
Of course, this makes it a bit awkward when dropping the kids off at soccer practice, but hey… I’d sacrifice a few sneers from snobby parents to feel the unleashed power of a tricked-out battle tank any day, wouldn’t you?
The reality though is that this type of an approach is NOT only impractical… it’s downright dangerous when you’re trying to go unnoticed while getting to safety in a natural disaster or crisis.
And this week, a new trainer in our network, Ryan Lee Price, is here to show us the best ways to prep your “bug-out mobile” on a budget!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The #1 BEST “bug-out vehicle” you should own right now! (The answer may just surprise you!)
- Getting to safety… no matter WHAT obstacle is in your way!
- Bug-out vehicle gear checklist! Make sure you have these specific supplies for the dangerous trek ahead of you
- Little-known “crisis items” that can save your life on the road!
- “Recovery gear”! What it is… and why you need it!
When a disaster or other crisis forces you to evacuate, that’s not the time to figure out what to put in your vehicle to get to safety.
The time is now to prep your supplies and have them ready at a moment’s notice – and once you listen to this week’s episode, you’ll be well on your way to… well… getting on your way!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=147b550c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox] (We do all the work for you! Audio, Transcriptions & “Cheat Sheet”!)
How Have YOU Prepped Your “Bug-Out Mobile” For A Forced Evacuation?
Please Share Your Best Tips And Tactics Below Now..