Think your trusty cell phone will be there for you when a disaster strikes your town?
During the 9/11 attacks and Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy (just to name a few), communications failed because land-lines and cell phone services were jammed or knocked out of commission.
And when you're faced with a crisis, having the ability to communicate with your loved ones, your survival team, or to call for help could mean the difference between life and death.
That's why, in this week's broadcast, survival expert, David Pruett, gives you the run-down on how to set up your “survival communications” plan now… before tragedy strikes!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll find in this week's episode…
- Establishing your “survival intelligence network” to stay on top of area operations, available resources, and danger headed your way!
- The best “shelter-in-place” commo equipment for keeping track of your entire local survival team and communicating with family!
- How to maintain constant contact when “bugging out” with your family or survival team.
- OPSEC: Keeping all your communications secure to avoid giving away your location and preps that could make you a target!
- Your best “first steps” you should take right now to begin your survival communications plan!
The time to think about your commo plan ISN'T when your phone goes dead and you're desperately trying to contact your spouse to see if they're still alive and well.
It takes some serious planning… and action… NOW!
Resources From This Podcast: