If you ever want to see what life is like in a post-apocalyptic world, look no further than Venezuela!
With the collapse of this once thriving country's entire economy, a recent collapse of their electrical grid put the entire nation back to the Dark Ages.
Starvation… chaos… looting… disease… death…
Are these all just isolated to other countries that lack the resources we have in our “modern world”?
In fact, in this week's podcast episode, “grid-down” expert, Jonathan Hollerman, returns to our show to share his personal insights into survival lessons we can all learn from Venezuela's crisis!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The TRUTH about the U.S. electrical grid! (C'mon… we can't REALLY be as vulnerable as some “3rd world country”, right?)
- Venezuela vs. U.S.: A side-by-side comparison of what life would REALLY look like in a grid-down blackout!
- Little-known services and resources most people take for granted that could literally disappear OVERNIGHT with the collapse of our own electrical infrastructure!
- Beyond food and water: The “OTHER preps” you should consider in your off-the-grid survival plan.
- Your most critical “next steps” to sleep with confidence that you and your family will be 100% prepared when the lights go out… and STAY out!
The threat is bigger (and closer!) than you think. These grid-down survival tips will help you prepare for the worst while there's still time.