Where’s the safest place to be during a natural disaster?
Why “in your home”, right?
…unless it isn’t!
When you’re forced to evacuate for safety (“bug-out”), I see a LOT of people fall for the same old myths and misinformation being trolled out all over the internet.
That’s why I’m taking this 2-part podcast series to show you the RIGHT way to plan out your bug-out “survival retreat” so you’re not stuck with the rest of the schmoe’s scrambling around in a disaster trying to figure out what to do and where to go.
For this week’s episode, I need to first bust through the worst mistakes I see people making…
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Myth #1: The “Doomsday Prepper” Plan… that doesn’t even work for Doomsday Preppers)!
- Myth #2: The “Grizzly Adams” Plan (Television producers LOVE this model… and viewers fall for it hook, line, and sinker!)
- Myth #3: The “Militia” Plan (Better grab your AR’s and load up into the Hummer!)
- Myth #4: The “2nd Home” Plan (“Honey, about the kids’ college fund…”)
- Myth #5: The “Rambo” Plan (No red bandana needed, and please… keep your shirt on, ok?)
Before we get to the “Do’s” in Part 2 for next week’s episode, we first have to ditch the “Don’ts”.
Make sure you don’t fall for any of these 5 bug-out planning boo-boos!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=1400db6c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=146dc6706639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]