Have you heard about “Ken and Karen?”
They’re the couple with an AR15 who faced down a mob…
…And they’re lucky to be alive!
Their real names are Mark and Patricia McCloskey.
After confronting the mob, they’ve been targeted for harassment…
…and they might still face legal charges.
That’s because, while it’s great that they defend their home…
…They made some significant tactical and legal mistakes.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to discuss how the McCloskeys should have done things differently… and what this means for you if YOU have to face down a mob.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why relaxing in your home could put you at a disadvantage in a mob attack… and what you can do about it!
- The reason you should avoid pointing a gun at an angry mob until the “last minute.”
- What Mark and Patricia could have done differently to avoid being harassed by their local prosecutor.
- The reason that confronting a mob could have led to Mark and Patricia being rushed and trampled… and how you can avoid the same danger!
- The political and social implications of this famous viral incident.
We applaud Mark and Patricia for standing up and defending themselves.
We just want you to avoid the mistakes they made so you don’t put yourself and your family in legal danger.