A real gunfight is life or death.
It happens faster than most of us can imagine.
You may have only fractions of a second to act…
…and if you make a mistake, YOU’RE DEAD.
This makes firearms training one of the most important things you’ll ever do.
But there’s a problem.
A lot of shooters, including experienced instructors, are making 5 very specific VISUAL mistakes.
Worse, they don’t REALIZE these mistakes make training scars.
(And during a gunfight is no time to find out about them!)
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson looks at each of these 5 visual gunfight training mistakes so that you can make your own gun training more realistic and effective.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The mistake almost EVERYONE makes when using the sights.
- The one place you NEVER want to look during a stoppage drill.
- The reloading mistake that even experts make!
- The well-meaning bad habit that could cause you to miss a real threat after a shooting.
- A common error to avoid after the threat is down and neutralized (you think).
Don’t ingrain bad habits by training incorrectly.
Learn the right way to train with a gun… and be better prepared to protect yourself and your family with that weapon.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- 1 Simple CQC Gunfighting Mod For Your Handgun