What’s the most expensive knife you own?
Did it cost a hundred bucks?
Well, let me ask you:
How afraid are you of breaking or losing it?
The reality is that while you should absolutely carry high-quality tools (and you get what you pay for)…
…You should ALSO carry an inexpensive knife for all those “dirty jobs” and high-risk areas!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson and makes the case for supplementing your Everyday Carry (EDC) with a cheap fixed blade knife.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The knife (or knives) you can find literally everywhere that can be both utility and self-defense blades!
- Why a “cheap knife” gives you more “freedom” than even the most expensive tactical blade.
- Multiple ways to create a knife sheath (with materials you have in your home right now)!
- Why a cheap knife might give you a legal and social advantage in public.
- Which “cheap knives” to buy and which to avoid (and how to tell the difference when you aren’t sure)!
Let’s all take a break from doom and gloom and pandemic readiness to talk about something we can all agree on:
Knives are freaking cool, and we should all be carrying more than one…