COVID-19 continues to dominate our daily lives.
Something interesting happened recently, though.
The same authorities who, with the media, told us for weeks not to buy masks…
…suddenly changed their tune.
Now, they say we should all be covering our faces when in public.
In other words, they lied to us.
This hammers home a very important point we must all understand when we prepare to survive:
You have to think for yourself and make informed decisions!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson, explaining 5 points that you need to know when it comes to wearing masks to inhibit the spread of COVID-19.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The reason our government thought it was doing the right thing when it told us not to wear masks in the first place.
- Why masks just make common sense – and why we all should have been wearing them from the beginning!
- Why it matters that more and more people are jumping on the “mask bandwagon.”
- What you should know about the mask shortages – and how to overcome them!
- Why you don’t necessarily need an N95 mask… and multiple ways you can make your own face mask for the apocalypse.
These are difficult times, but we WILL get through them.
Get this critical information now so you can prepare while there is time to do it.