Yeah, yeah, yeah… of course you know I'm going to advise you to carry a firearm and a back-up blade for personal protection, right?
But what about for those people who don't want to carry a gun?
And what about when you travel on a plane or need to get past a metal detector at a federal building?
Like me, you probably believe that you should NEVER be unarmed, right?
Well, this week I'll share my top 5 “personal defense weapons” for everyday carry that you may not have heard of!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll discover in this week's episode…
- Even total nerds can weaponize their pocket protector… and you don't even need to go “tactical” with this common item that doubles as a simple self-defense tool!
- There are 2 things criminals fear: a targeted victim who fights back… and having you pull out this nifty gadget that will ruin their night!
- You may have heard the common saying, “2 is 1 – 1 is none”? Well this back-up gizmo can help you defeat a mugger AND get you rescued during a disaster!
- Can you guess my #1 favorite “back-up weapon”? (Hint: It sits on my hip everywhere I go and I use it more than any other item in my arsenal!)
- How an “under the radar” (and legal!) vehicle tool can add devastation and power to any strike – no matter which way you throw a punch! (Especially great for women to carry in the parking lot!)
Any one of these items will make you safer and take your self-defense weapon arsenal to the next level!