It's the same with ALL “tactical arts”…
Sometimes it's not a matter of what you DON'T know that's a danger… but rather it's the skills you DO know that could actually end up decreasing your chances of survival.
And when it comes to how to defend yourself against a real “street fight” attack, this is especially true.
Not all combatives systems (or martial arts) are the same and it's critical you know what works… and what DOESN'T work in a real fight.
That's why, for this week's podcast episode, I asked my buddy, Damian Ross, to share with us his “Top 5” biggest self-defense mistakes he sees… AND how to fix these mistakes right away so you don't end up a victim.
He had some GREAT tips I know you're gonna love!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- Self-Defense Myth #1: Why the “multi-year” martial arts plan FAILS students! (And why you mustn't follow this same path!)
- Self-Defense Myth #2: Are you “training to wait”? I hope you're not falling for this common dojo mistake!
- Self-Defense Myth #3: The “mirror test”… and why your mind may be your biggest enemy in prepping for a real attack!
- Self-Defense Myth #4: The “don't hurt me” programming problem that self-defense schools are screwing up with their students!
- Self-Defense Myth #5: Guns vs. fists! Why you CAN “karate chop a bullet” in more way than one!
Damian is a real no-nonsense fighter and trainer.
He pulls no punches with how he views real self-defense training… because he's solely focused on your survival – and REAL results!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
What About You?
Please Share Your Observations About What Works (And Doesn't!) In Real “Street Fight” Self-Defense Techniques In The Comments Below Now..