It's your #1 threat in “urban survival” scenarios…
… “human predators”!
They come in MANY forms and whether you live in and around a highly-populated area or you need to travel into, or through, these areas after a wide-scale crisis or collapse, EVERYONE has the potential to be a threat to you and those you love.
How will you protect yourself and those who rely on you for their safety when the “s” hits the fan and the wolves of our society are constantly on the lookout for their next victim?
Well, in this week's podcast episode, I'll share with you 5 urban survival security factors that will get your self-protection plan off to a powerful start!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- “Urban disaster sprawl”: The Hurricane Katrina survival lesson that many unsuspecting communities learned (the hard way!)
- How to avoid “doomsday prepper syndrome”! (And the critical role your family plays in protecting you even before a wide-scale crisis hits.)
- When giving up your food (even your guns!) may be your best defense… and the right way to do it to protect you and your loved ones!
- Security precautions your family MUST know when the cities have turned into danger zones!
- Covert movement through highly-populated areas! Military tactics for civilians looking to avoid detection by the “enemy”.
Urban survival's greatest challenge is the threat of other humans.
These strategies will help you plan your mission to protect yourself and your loved ones from the worst threats you'll encounter in a wide-scale crisis.